Alien Evolving into the Human Race?
35 Million Years Ago
- Etheric intelligent civilization created and are designated the guardians of Earth, but they were to find physical guardians also.
26 Million Years Ago
- Dinoid (from Bellatrix system in the constellation of Orion) and Reptoid colonies (from one of the lesser known stars in the constellation of Sagittarius) arrive and inhabit Earth
- Spiritual Hierarchies of Earth send much love to these colonies
- Reptoid and Dinoids allow a mammalian species to evolve to sentiency. These mammals were called the pre-cataceans
- Pre-cataceans provide ample food for all 3 colonies in exchange for technology (which would in turn improve their production rate further)
- 3 civilizations coexist in harmony trading among one another for 8 million years, all 3 civilizations develop advanced forms of space/time travel
- The pre-cataceans develop their spiritual side extensively (psychic abilities, etc.)
10 Million Years Ago
- Dinoid /Reptoid Alliance (from Bellatrix) come to stop the cooperation with the pre-cataceans – they believed they were superior and should therefore control all other beings.
- Over next 10,000 years the Earth Dinoids and Reptoids become more and more influenced by the Bellatrix Dinoid/Reptoid Alliance.
- Dinoid/Reptoids decide -during these 10,000 years- to destroy the entire pre-catacean race through various psychological war tactics
- Pre-cataceans sense this aggression (through their high psychic abilities) and realize the threat presented now by the Dinoid/Reptoid civilizations.
8 Million Years Ago
- Pre-cataceans decide to implode their fusion reactors located in the Ural Mountain range (with the Earth Spiritual Hierarchies giving them the permission to do so) in a preemptive counter strike
- Pre-cataceans divide into two groups : 1 group evacuates out of our solar system (to the constellations of Pegasus and Cetus), and the other group begins to alter themselves physically so that they may enter the oceans and there find a haven. This transformation process occurred over a period of 4 million years and the pre-cataceans therefore became the present day cataceans (i.e. the dolphins and whales).
- Pre-cataceans then implode their fusion reactors, thus destroying 98% of the Dinoid/Reptoid civilizations; the remaining 2% evacuated to the planet Maldek (a planet within our solar system)
- With the Dinoid/Reptoid now no longer being present on Earth, the Earth Spiritual Hierarchies and the cataceans had to find a suitable guardian for the land. They searched the galaxy to a distance of approximately 80 light years from the Sun.
- After 2 to 3 million years of searching the galaxy, a primitive aquatic species that was starting to emerge from the oceans was discovered on the fourth planet of the Vega system. This species had creation myths, a language, and a hunting and gathering culture.
- The Spiritual Hierarchies of the Vega system were then asked if they would permit this particular species to be vastly altered genetically to accelerate their evolution so that they may become a guardian species. The Vega Spiritual Hierarchies agreed.
- Thus the traces of the first humans was in the Vega star system. Their technology improved very quickly, and once they had developed star travel technology they started to migrate into nearby star systems (for a period of 2.5 million years)
4 Million Years BC
- Galactic Federation was formed
- Sirius B was colonized
- Earth was selected for seeding
2 Million Years BC
- Mars and Venus colonized
- Hybornea colony founded on Earth
1 Million Years BC
- Dinoid/Reptoids were building up their forces in the planet Maldek during all this time.
- Dinoids/Reptoids have a mass attack on both our solar system and also the nearby ones
- Colonies on Earth (Hybornea), Mars and Venus were totally destroyed.
- Dinoids and Reptoid therefore regain control over the solar system for a period of 80,000 years.
- In response to this the Galactic Federation planned a counterattack to reintroduce humans into this system. They arranged for a battle planet (4 times the diameter of the Earth) to come into the solar system and destroy the planet Maldek – which was the Dinoid/Reptoid stronghold. The remains of the planet Maldek are what we can now see as the asteroid belt
- - Human colony was again founded on Earth (it was called Lemuria)
- - Over the next 850,000 years the Lemurians spread right across the face of the planet
500,000 Years BC
- Lemurians founded what was called daughter colonies (the main ones being Atlantis, Yu – what is now Central China and Tibet, and also the Libyan/Egyptian colony)
100,000 Years BC
- Atlantis, Yu and Libyan/Egyptian colonies are declared daughter empires
- As the empires developed the Atlanteans began to acquire a feeling of uniqueness about their culture that led to feelings of separateness from the other daughter empires.
- After some time the Atlanteans felt that THEY should become the mother empire, and quickly began to have a strong desire to destroy the Lemurians in order to gain full power.
- The Atlanteans then began forming alliances with renegade Pleidians and Alpha Centaurians (which had hierarchical systems of government) to further develop their technologies
25,000 Years BC
- - After waiting patiently for many years for just the right moment to attack the Lemurian empire, the Atlanteans decided to attack and destroy Lemuria with the help of their renegade allies.
- - They would accomplish this by taking the Earth’s other moon (Earth had 2 moons in those times) out of orbit by using force fields until it was as close as possible to the Lemurian empire, and then the moon was destroyed resulting in a catastrophic shower of meteors. This destroyed much of Lemuria, but this also resulted in many pressures being inflicted upon the tectonic plates : resulting in the gas chambers under Lemuria to implode and thus sink most of the Lemurian continent.
From Atlantis To The Great Flood
- - Yu empire would not bow down to the hierarchical rule of Atlantis and Libyan/Egyptian empires and was thus forced to literally go underground. Today, they form what is known as the Kingdom of Agartha or Shamballah.
- - Atlantis forms 10 ruling districts, each with its own King. These Kings together formed the governing council of Atlantis.
25,000 – 15,000 Years BC
- - The royal governing council of Atlantis decide that a new form of government was desperately needed in which a superior ruling class could be established and sustained by their pretense that they had been empowered by a God-Force. Autocracy was thus born and was in full control enforcing a period of peace and stability.
- - They also started experimenting with peoples’ DNA and genetics in order to make them more controllable. This also resulted in peoples consciousness being reduced, life spans contracted, and psychic/spiritual abilities decreasing dramatically.
15,000 – 10,000 Years BC
- - Throughout the years there are many wars among the various empires due to underground movements of people that wanted to have the Lemurian “philosophy” back in place (i.e. no hierarchy). These wars led to vast destruction.
- - As a last resort the warring empires decided to attack the opponents crystal temples (which were responsible for maintaining two frozen layers of water about 15,000 – 30,000 feet above ground which protected people on Earth from the harmful sun’s rays and also ensured a stable weather pattern at all times)
- - Unfortunately, the attacks were made simultaneously and caused the Firmament (the water layers) to be broken down and thus millions of gallons of water thus poured down onto the surface causing what is known biblically as “The Great Flood” (6000 years ago)
- - The breakdown of the Firmament also resulted in the polar icecaps freezing and also the many climatic variations we have today to form.
After The Flood
- - Only about 2 million people survived the Flood (from an original 65 million). Unfortunately many of the survivors were the mutant humans (the ones that had been genetically altered by the Atlanteans into a much lower state of consciousness). Also, the fact that the firmament was now no longer in existence resulted in the DNA and thus consciousness breaking down even further.
- - A few different renegades (from Pleides, Alpha and Beta Centauri) came to different places on Earth after the Flood, seeing it as an opportune time to establish their own desired ideologies and also be seen as “godlike” and thus reverenced (since there were mainly only mutant humans left). The humans were therefore easily controlled by these renegades.
- - Since no form of disobedience to these new “gods” was allowed, the concept of ruling by “divine right” became inculcated on Earth. This concept of worshipping an elite has continued through to modern times.
- - Culture would rise against culture in wars claiming that the elite they themselves worshipped were superior to the elite of the opposing faction.
- - We are now in times, though, that will finally bring to an end an approximate 10,000 years of “semi-consciousness” and regain our full consciousness that we deserve. This will be due to our entire solar system coming into contact with what is known as the “Photon Belt”
EARTH CHRONICAL (TIME CHARTS )
About the author of The Earth Chronicles, also from dust cover…
“Zecharia Sitchin was raised in Palestine, where he acquired a profound knowledge of modern and ancient Hebrew, other Semitic and European languages, the Old Testament, and the history and archaeology of the Near East. He attended the London School of Economics and Political Science and graduated from the University of London, majoring in economic history. A leading journalist and editor in Israel for many years, he now lives and writes in New York. One of the few scholars able to read and understand Sumerian, Sitchin has based The Earth Chronicles, his recent series of books dealing with Earth’s and man’s histories and prehistories, on the information and texts written down on clay tablets by the ancient civilizations of the Near East. His books have been widely translated, reprinted in paperback editions, converted to Braille for the blind.”
I. Events Before the Deluge Years Ago
- 450,000 On Nibiru, a distant member of our solar system, life faces slow extinction as the planet’s atmosphere erodes. Deposed by Anu, the ruler Alalu escapes in a spaceship and finds refuge on Earth. He discovers that Earth has gold that can be used to protect Nibiru’s atmosphere.
- 445,000 Led by Enki, a son of Anu, the Anunnaki land on Earth, establish Eridu – Earth Station I – for extracting gold from the waters of the Persian Gulf.
- 430,000 Earth’s climate mellows. More Anunnaki arrive on Earth, among them Enki’s half-sister Ninhursag, Chief Medical Officer.
- 416,000 As gold production falters, Anu arrives on Earth with Enlil, the heir apparent. It is decided to obtain the vital gold by mining it in southern Africa. Drawing lots, Enlil wins command of Earth Mission; Enki is relegated to Africa. On departing Earth, Anu is challenged by Alalu’s grandson.
- 400,000 Seven functional settlements in southern Mesopotamia include a Spaceport (Sippar), Mission Control Center (Nippur), a metallurgical center (Shuruppak). The ores arrive by ships from Africa; the refined metal is sent aloft to orbiters manned by Igigi, then transferred to spaceships arriving periodically from Nibiru.
- 380,000 Gaining the support of the Igigi, Alalu’s grandson attempts to seize mastery over Earth. The Enlilites win the War of the Olden Gods.
- 300,000 The Anunnaki toiling in the gold mines mutiny. Enki and
- Ninhursag create Primitive Workers through genetic manipulation of Ape woman; they take over the manual chores of the Anunnaki. Enlil raids the mines, brings the Primitive Workers to the Edin in Mesopotamia. Given the ability to procreate, Homo Sapiens begins to multiply.
- 200,000 Life on Earth regresses during a new glacial period.
- 100,000 Climate warms again. The Anunnaki (the biblical Nefilim), to Enlil’s growing annoyance marry the daughters of Man.
- 75,000 The “accursation of Earth” – a new Ice Age-begins. Regressive types of Man roam the Earth . Cro-Magnon man survives.
- 49,000 Enki and Ninhursag elevate humans of Anunnaki parentage to rule in Shuruppak. Enlil, enraged. plots Mankind’s demise.
- 13,000 Realizing that the passage of Nibiru in Earth’s proximity will trigger an immense tidal wave, Enlil makes the Anunnaki swear to keep the impending calamity a secret from Mankind.
II. Events After the Deluge B.C.
- 11,000 Enki breaks the oath, instructs Ziusudra/Noah to build a submersible ship. The Deluge sweeps over the Earth; the Anunnaki witness the total destruction from their orbiting spacecraft. Enlil agrees to grant the remnants of Mankind implements and seeds; agriculture begins in the highlands. Enki domesticates animals.
- 10,500 The descendants of Noah are allotted three regions. Ninurta, Enlil’s foremost son, dams the mountains and drains the rivers to make Mesopotamia habitable; Enki reclaims the Nile valley. The Sinai peninsula is retained by the Anunnaki for a post-diluvial spaceport; a control center is established on Mount Moriah (the future Jerusalem).
- 9780 Ra/Marduk, Enki’s firstborn son, divides dominion over Egypt between Osiris and Seth.
- 9330 Seth seizes and dismembers Osiris, assumes sole rule over the Nile Valley.
- 8970 Horus avenges his father Osiris by launching the First Pyramid War. Seth escapes to Asia, seizes the Sinai peninsula and Canaan.
- 8670 Opposed to the resulting control of all the space facilities by Enki’s descendants, the Enlilites launch the Second Pyramid War. The victorious Ninurta empties the Great Pyramid of its equipment. Ninhursag, half-sister of Enki and Enlil, convenes peace conference. The division of Earth is reaffirmed. Rule over Egypt transferred from the Ra/Marduk dynasty to that of Thoth. Heliopolis built as a substitute Beacon City.
- 8500 The Anunnaki establish outposts at the gateway to the space facilities; Jericho is one of them.
- 7400 As the era of peace continues, the Anunnaki grant Mankind new advances; the Neolithic period begins. Demigods rule over Egypt.
- 3800 Urban civilization begins in Sumer as the Anunnaki reestablish there the Olden Cities, beginning with Eridu and Nippur. Anu comes to Earth for a pageantful visit. A new city, Uruk (Erech), is built in his honor; he makes its temple the abode of his beloved granddaughter Inanna/lshtar.
III. Kingship on Earth
- 3760 Mankind granted kingship. Kish is first capital under the aegis of Ninurta. The calendar begun at Nippur. Civilization blossoms out in Sumer (the First Region).
- 3450 Primacy in Sumer transferred to Nannar/Sin. Marduk proclaims Babylon “Gateway of the Gods.” The “Tower of Babel” incident. The Anunnaki confuse Mankind’s languages. His coup frustrated, Marduk/Ra returns to Egypt, deposes Thoth, seizes his younger brother Dumuzi who had betrothed Inanna. Dumuzi accidentally killed; Marduk imprisoned alive in the Great Pyramid. Freed through an emergency shaft, he goes into exile.
- 3100 350 years of chaos end with installation of first Egyptian Pharaoh in Memphis. Civilization comes to the Second Region.
- 2900 Kingship in Sumer transferred to Erech. Inanna given dominion over the Third Region; the Indus Valley Civilization begins.
- 2650 Sumer’s royal capital shifts about. Kingship deteriorates. Enlil loses patience with the unruly human multitudes.
- 2371 Inanna falls in love with Sharru-Kin (Sargon). He establishes new capital city. Agade (Akkad). Akkadian empire launched.
- 2316 Aiming to rule the four regions, Sargon removes sacred soil from Babylon. The Marduk-Inanna conflict flares up again. It ends when Nergal, Marduk’s brother, journeys from south Africa to Babylon and persuades Marduk to leave Mesopotamia.
- 2291 Naram-Sin ascends the throne of Akkad. Directed by the warlike Inanna, he penetrates the Sinai peninsula, invades Egypt.
- 2255 Inanna usurps the power in Mesopotamia; Naram-Sin defies Nippur. The Great Anunnaki obliterate Agade. Inanna escapes. Sumer and Akkad occupied by foreign troops loyal to Enlil and Ninurta.
- 2220 Sumerian civilization rises to new heights under enlightened rulers of Lagash. Thoth helps its king Gudea build a ziggurat-temple for Ninurta.
- 2193 Terah, Abraham’s father, born in Nippur into a priestly-royal family.
- 2180 Egypt divided; followers of Ra/Marduk retain the south; Pharaohs opposed to him gain the throne of lower Egypt.
- 2130 As Enlil and Ninurta are increasingly away, central authority also deteriorates in Mesopotamia. Inanna’s attempts to regain the kingship for Erech does not last.
The Fateful Century B.C.
- 2123 Abraham born in Nippur.
- 2113 Enlil entrusts the Lands of Shem to Nannar; Ur declared capital of new empire. Ur- Nammmu ascends throne, is named Protector of Nippur. A Nippurian priest-Terah, Abraham’s father – comes to Ur to liaison with its royal court.
- 2096 Ur-Nammu dies in battle. The people consider his untimely death a betrayal by Anu and Enlil. Terah departs with his family for Harran.
- 2095 Shulgi ascends the throne of Ur, strengthens imperial ties. As empire thrives, Shulgi falls under charms of Inanna, becomes her lover. Grants Larsa to Elamites in exchange for serving as his Foreign Legion.
- 2080 Theban princes loyal to Ra/Marduk press northward under Mentuhotep I. Nabu, Marduk’s son, gains adherents for his father in Western Asia.
- 2055 On Nannar’s orders, Shulgi sends Elamite troops to suppress unrest in Canaanite cities. Elamites reach the gateway to the Sinai peninsula and its Spaceport.
- 2048 Shulgi dies. Marduk moves to the Land of the Hittites. Abraham ordered to southern Canaan with an elite corps of cavalrymen.
- 2047 Amar-Sin (the biblical Amraphel) becomes king of Ur. Abraham goes to Egypt, stays five years, then returns with more troops.
- 2041 Guided by Inanna, Amar-Sin forms a coalition of Kings of the East, launches military expedition to Canaan and the Sinai. Its leader is the Elamite Khedor-la’omer. Abraham blocks the advance at the gateway to the Spaceport.
- 2038 Shu-Sin replaces Amar-Sin on throne of Ur as the empire disintegrates.
- 2029 Ibbi-Sin replaces Shu-Sin. The western provinces increasingly to Marduk.
- 2024 Leading his followers, Marduk marches on Sumer, enthrones himself in Babylon. Fighting spreads to central Mesopotamia. Nippur’s Holy of Holies is defiled. Enlil demands punishment for Marduk and Nabu; Enki opposes, but his son Nergal sides with Enlil. As Nabu marshals his Canaanite followers to capture the Spaceport, the Great Anunnaki approve of the use of nuclear weapons. Nergal and Ninurta destroy the Spaceport and the errant Canaanite cities.
- 2023 The winds carry the radioactive cloud to Sumer. People die a terrible death, animals perish, the water is poisoned, the soil becomes barren. Sumer and its great civilization lie prostrate. Its legacy passes to Abraham’s seed as he begets -at age 100- a legitimate heir: Isaac.
(All of the above was taken from Zecharia Sitchin’s EARTH CHRONICLES