This is an instrument designed to give the answer to any question as a numerical readout between 0 and 100. It is useful for finding out such things as the percentage of color in someone’s aura or the strength of a radionic transmission.
What you will need:
- A print of Plate2
- 18 ceramic magnets (usually available from Radio Shack)
- 1 Potentiometer (value unimportant)
- 1 piece of aluminum foil
- 1 cardboard box
- 1 length of wire
- 1 knob
- 1 plastic can lid
- Glue the pattern to the top of the cardboard box.
- Punch a hole for the stem of the potentiometer at the center of the large, calibrated area.
- Punch a small hole at the center of the box marked Witness.
- Attach the wire to the potentiometer at any of its points.
- Attach the potentiometer to the box so that the stem comes out the center of the calibration.
- Bring the wire out through the center of the witness box and lay it flat in the box. Cut any excess.
- Glue the foil square over the witness box.
- Attach the knob to the potentiometer stem.
- Glue the ceramic magnets to the small circles around the central circle.
How to use this device:
- Decide what it is you want to know, such as the amount of blue in the aura of a friend.
- Place the witness of the subject to be analyzed on the foil plate.
- While turning the knob, rub the plastic lid with your thumb until you get a stick (you will know it when it happens).
- The numerical reading on the dial will be the answer to your question.