Jurors Vote To Charge Sixteen With ‘Conspiracy To Commit Mass Murder’ On 9/11/01
CONVENING on Saturday, April 14, 2007, the 23-member San Diego Citizens Grand Jury on the Crimes of September 11, 2001 in New York City heard more than six hours of presentations by Chief Prosecutor Don Paul, Chief Investigator Jim Hoffman, and Expert Witnesses Richard Gage, Ted Muga, Steven Jones and Kevin Ryan at the Student Council Chambers in the Aztec Center of San Diego State University.
ON the evening of that Saturday the Jurors voted by majority for two Indictments and fourteen Presentments on the most consequential Charge offered them, that of ‘Conspiracy to Commit Mass Murder’. The ‘Mass Murder’ in question pertains to the death of more than 2300 people due to the destruction of World Trade Center Buildings 1 and 2 (the Twin Towers) on the morning of September 11, 2001. Jurors had seen much evidence that internal explosives must have caused the two 110–story skyscrapers to disintegrate into their footprints. They’d also seen records that more than incompetence had caused American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175 to escape interception by U. S. Military on 9/11/01. Jurors called for a “heavier” Charge than any originally offered by Chief Prosecutor Paul. Their own initiative, based on their knowledge from and before the day’s many hours of proceedings, produced a far greater number of individuals wanted through Presentment, fourteen, than the two posed by the Prosecutor as deserving further investigation through Indictment for the “heavier” or “stronger” Charge. A Presentment, acccording to the Columbia University Press Encyclopedia, is ‘an accusation issued by the grand jury on its own knowledge, without any bill of indictment having been previously drawn up by the prosecutor.’
PER the Chief Prosecutor’s request for Indictment, the two persons named by San Diego Citizens Grand Jury as showing probable cause for further investigation on the Charge of ‘Conspiracy to Commit Mass Murder’, are:
- RUDOLPH GIULIANII, Mayor of New York City on 9/11/01
- JEROME HAUER, Managing Director of Kroll, Inc. and Senior Adviser to the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services for National Security and Emergency Management on 9/11/01; former Director of Mayor Rudolph Giuliani’s Office of Emergency Management (1996-2000).
PER Presentment, based on Jurors’ knowledge without any bill having been previously drawn up by the Chief Prosecutor, the fourteen persons named by the San Diego Citizens Grand Jury as showing probable cause for further investigation on the Charge of ‘Conspiracy to Commit Mass Murder’, are:
- THOMAS PICKARD, Acting Director of the U. S. Federal Bureau of Investigation from June 25, 2001 to September 4, 2001
- MICHAEL CHERKASKY, Chief Executive Officer of Kroll, Inc. on 9/11/01; former investigator in the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office from 1978 to 1994; current C.E.O. of the Marsh & McClennan insurance-firm
- GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States on 9/11/01
- LARRY SILVERSTEIN, C.E.O. of Silverstein Properties, primary lease-holder of the World Trade Center Twin Towers, and developer of the third skyscraper that disintegrated into its own footprint in lower Manhattan on 9/11/01, World Trade Building 7
- RICHARD CHENEYy, Vice-President of the U. S. on 9/11/01
- DONALD RUMSFELD, Secretary of Defense of the U. S. on 9/11/01
- MARVIN BUSH, member of Board of Directors of Securacom, a firm entrusted with security for the Twin Towers, from 1996 to 2000
- WIRT WALKER, C.E.O. of Securacom (later Stratasec) from 1999 to 2003
- RICHARD MYERS, Acting Chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff on 9/11/01
- RICHARD EBERHART, Commander of North American Aerospace Command (NORAD) on 9/11/01
- L. PAUL BREMER, Executive with Marsh & McClennan on 9/11/01; Chairman of the U. S. Congress’ National Commission on Terrorism from 1999 to 2000; U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for Counterterrorism from 1986 to 1989; Presidential Envoy to Irag and Adminstrator of the Coaltion Provisional Authority from May 2003 to December 2004
- DAVID ROCKEFELLER, prime builder of the Twin Towers and all of the World Trade Center complex as Chairman of the Downtown-Lower Manhattan Association from 1958 to 1975; President or C.E.O. of the Chase Manhattan Bank from 1961 to 1981; Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations from 1970 to 1985
- MAURICE GREENBERG, C.E.O. of the American International Group (A.I.G.) on 9/11/01; A.I.G. the ‘leading U. S.-based insurance organization and the largest underwriter of commercial and industrial insurance in the United States’, according to its website in February 2000; A.I.G. also a major share-holder in Marsh & McClennan (whose C.E.O. on 9/11/01 was Maurice Greenberg’s son Jeffrey; a major investor (7%) in the Blackstone Group; and the leading investor in Kroll, Inc., which became a subsidiary of Marsh & McClennan in 2002.
More information on the historic and heroic breadth and depth of this Grand Jury’s reach toward answers and justice for the crimes of 9/11/01 can be had from Chief Prosecutor Don Paul at 504-861-5017 and from the Grand Jury’s Convenor, Michael Copass, at 619-665-9415.
The accompanying Endnotes with their 54 URLs provide supporting evidence that those sixteen who are charged deserve further investigation for the ‘Conpiracy’ that killed thousands on 9/11/01.
The accompanying ‘WANTED …’ poster [PDF] is meant to publicize this Grand Jury’s brave effort. The Grand Jury is continuing deliberations on the exact content of its Findings on other, lesser Charges.