NSA Mission & Operations
- Communications Intelligence
- Signals Intelligence
- Domestic Intelligence
- Independently Operating Personnel Target Citizens
NSA’s Domestic Electronic Surveillance Network
- Signals Intelligence Remote Computer Tampering
- Detecting EMF Fields in Humans for Surveillance
NSA Signals Intelligence Use of EMF Brain Stimulation
Capabilities of NSA operatives using RNM
NSA Signals Intelligence Electronic Brain Link Technology
- Table: An example of EMF Brain Stimulation
NSA Techniques and Resources
- Remote RNM Devices
- Spotters and Walk-Bys in Metropolitan Areas
- Chemicals and Drugs
- Intelligence/Anti-Terrorist Equipment
- Further Resources
Evidence for the Lawsuit filed at the US courthouse in Washington, D.C.
(Civil Action 92-0449)
John St.Clair Akwei vs. NSA Ft George G. Meade, MD
My knowledge of the National Security Agency’s structure, national security activities, proprietary technology,and covert operations to monitor individual citizens.
Communications Intelligence (COMINT)
- Blanket coverage of all electronic communication in the U.S. and the world to ensure national security. The NSA at Ft. Meade, Maryland has had the most advanced computers in the world since the early 1960’s. NSA technology is developed and implemented in secret from private corporations, academia, and the general public.
- The Signals Intelligence mission of the NSA has evolved into a program of decoding EMF waves in the environment for wirelessly tapping into computers and tracking persons with the electrical currents in their bodies. Signals Intelligence is based on the fact that everything in the environment with an electric current in it has a magnetic flux around it which gives off EMF waves. The NSA/DoD has developed proprietary advanced digital equipment which can remotely analyze all objects whether man-made or organic that have electrical activity.
- The NSA has records on all U.S. citizens. The NSA gathers information on U.S. citizens who might be of interest to any of the over 50,000 NSA agents (HUMINT). These agents are authorized by executive order to spy on anyone. The NSA has a permanent National Security Anti-Terrorist surveillance network in place. This surveillance network is completely disguised and hidden from the public.
Tracking individuals in the U.S. is easily and cost-effectively implemented with the NSA’s electronic surveillance network. This network (DOMINT) covers the entire U.S., involves tens of thousands of NSA personnel, and tracks millions of persons simultaneously. Cost effective implementation of operations is assured by NSA computer technology designed to minimize operations costs.
NSA personnel serve in Quasi-public positions in their communities and run cover businesses and legitimate businesses that can inform the intelligence community of persons they would want to track. N.S.A. personnel in the community usually have cover identities such as social workers, lawyers and business owners.
Individual citizens occasionally targeted for surveillance
by independently operating NSA personnel.
- NSA personnel can control the lives of hundreds of thousands of individuals in the U.S. by using the NSA’s domestic intelligence network and cover businesses. The operations independently run by them can sometimes go beyond the bounds of law. Long-term control and sabotage of tens of thousands of unwitting citizens by NSA operatives is likely to happen. NSA Domint has the ability to covertly assassinate U.S. citizens or run covert psychological control operations to cause subjects to be diagnosed with ill mental health.
As of the early 1960’s the most advanced computers in the world were at the NSA, Ft. Meade. Research breakthroughs with these computers were kept for the NSA. At the present time the NSA has nanotechnology computers that are 15 years ahead of present computer technology.
The NSA obtains blanket coverage of information in the U.S. by using advanced computers that use artificial intelligence to screen all communications, irregardless of medium, for key words that should be brought to the attention of NSA agents/cryptologists. These computers monitor all communications at the transmitting and receiving ends. This blanket coverage of the U.S. is a result of the NSA’s Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) mission.
The NSA’s electronic surveillance network is based on a cellular arrangement of devices that can monitor the entire EMF spectrum. This equipment was developed, implemented, and kept secret in the same manner as other electronic warfare programs.
With this technology NSA personnel can non-obtrusively tap into any communication device in existence. This includes computers, telephones, radio and video-based devices, printers, car electronics, and even the minute electrical fields in humans (for tracking individuals).
The NSA keeps track of all PCs and other computers sold in the U.S. This is an integral part of the Domestic Intelligence network.
The NSA’s EMF equipment can tune in RF emissions from personal computer circuit boards (while filtering out emissions from monitors and power supplies). The RF emission from PC circuit boards contains digital information in the PC. Coded RF waves from the NSA’s equipment can resonate PC circuits and change data in the PC’s. Thus the NSA can gain wireless modem-style entry into any computer in the country for surveillance or anti-terrorist electronic warfare.
Radio and Television signals can be substituted at the receiving end with special EMF equipment. Replacing signals in Radios and Televisions is another outgrowth of the NSA’s Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) mission.
A subject’s bioelectric field can be remotely detected, so subjects can be monitored anywhere they are. With special EMF equipment NSA cryptologists can remotely read evoked potentials (from EEGs). These can be decoded into a person’s brain-states and thoughts. The subject is then perfectly monitored from a distance.
NSA personnel can dial up any individual in the country on the Signals lntelligence EMF scanning network and the NSA’s computers will then pinpoint and track that person 24 hours-a-day. The NSA can pick out and track anyone in the U.S.
NSA Signals Intelligence uses EMF Brain Stimulation for Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM) and Electronic Brain Link (EBL). EMF Brain Stimulation has been in development since the MKUltra program of the early 1950’s, which included neurological research into “radiation” (non-ionizing EMF) and bioelectric research and development. The resulting secret technology is categorized at the National Security Archives as “Radiation Intelligence,” defined as “information from unintentionally emanated electromagnetic waves in the environment, not including radioactivity or nuclear detonation.”
Signals Intelligence implemented and kept this technology secret in the same manner as other electronic warfare programs of the U.S. government. The NSA monitors available information about this technology and withholds scientific research from the public. There are also international intelligence agency agreements to keep this technology secret.
The NSA has proprietary electronic equipment that analyzes electrical activity in humans from a distance. NSA computer-generated brain mapping can continuously monitor all the electrical activity in die brain continuously. The NSA records aid decodes individual brain maps (of hundreds of thousands of persons) for national security purposes. EMF Brain Stimulation is also secretly used by the military for Brain-to-computer link. (In military fighter aircraft, for example.)
For electronic surveillance purposes electrical activity in the speech center of the brain can be translated into the subject’s verbal thoughts. RNM can send encoded signals to the brain’s auditory cortex thus allowing audio communication direct to the brain (bypassing the ears). NSA operatives can use this to covertly debilitate subjects by simulating auditory hallucinations characteristic of paranoid schizophrenia.
Without any contact with the subject, Remote Neural Monitoring can map out electrical activity from the visual cortex of a subject’s brain and show images from the subject’s brain on a video monitor. NSA operatives see what the surveillance subject’s eyes are seeing. Visual memory can also be seen. RNM can send images direct to the visual cortex. bypassing the eyes and optic nerves. NSA operatives can use this to surreptitiously put images in a surveillance subject’s brain while they are in R.E.M. sleep for brain-programming purposes.
There has been a Signals Intelligence network in the U.S. since the 1940’s. The NSA, Ft. Meade has in place a vast two-way wireless RNM system which is used to track subjects and non-invasively monitor audio-visual information in their brain. This is all done with no physical contact with the subject. RNM is the ultimate method of surveillance and domestic intelligence. Speech and 3D sound, and subliminal audio can be sent to the auditory cortex of the subject’s brain (bypassing the ears) and images can be sent into the visual cortex. RNM can alter a subject’s perceptions, moods, and motor control.
Speech cortex/auditory cortex link has become the ultimate communications system for the intelligence community. RNM allows for a complete audio-visual brain-to-brain link or brain-to-computer link.
NSA SigInt can remotely detect, identify and monitor a person’s bioelectric fields.
The NSA’s Signals Intelligence has the proprietary ability to remotely and non-invasively monitor information in the human brain by digitally decoding the evoked potentials in the 30-50 hz, .5 milliwatt electro-magnetic emissions from the brain.
Neuronal activity in the brain creates a shifting electrical pattern that has a shifting magnetic flux. This magnetic flux puts out a constant 30-50 hz, .5 milliwatt electromagnetic (EMF) wave. Contained in the electromagnetic emission from the brain are spikes and patterns called “evoked potentials.”
Every thought, reaction, motor command, auditory event, and visual image in the brain has a corresponding “evoked potential” or set of “evoked potentials.” The EMF emission from the brain can be decoded into the current thoughts, images and sounds in the subject’s brain.
NSA SigInt uses EMF-transmitted Brain Stimulation as a communications system to transmit information (as well as nervous system messages) to intelligence agents and also to transmit to the brains of covert operations subjects (on a non-perceptible level).
EMF Brain Stimulation works by sending a complexly coded and pulsed electromagnetic signal to trigger evoked potentials (events) in the brain, thereby forming sound and visual images in the brain’s neural circuits. EMF Brain Stimulation can also change a person’s brain-states and affect motor control.
Two-way Electronic Brain-Link is done by remotely monitoring neural audio-visual information while transmitting sound to the auditory cortex (bypassing the ears) and transmitting faint images to the visual cortex (bypassing the optic nerves and eyes, the images appear as floating 2-D screens in the brain).
Two-Way Electronic Brain Link has become the ultimate communications system for CIA/NSA personnel. Remote Neural Monitoring (RNM, remotely monitoring bioelectric information in the human brain) has become the ultimate surveillance system. It is used by a limited number of agents in the U.S. Intelligence Community.
RNM requires decoding the resonance frequency of each specific brain area. That frequency is then modulated in order to impose information in That specific brain area. The frequency to which the various brain areas respond varies from 3 Hz to 50 Hz. Only NSA Signals Intelligence modulates signals in this frequency band.
An example of EMF Brain Stimulation:
|Motor Control Cortex||
|Motor Impulse Co-ordination|
|Sound which bypasses the ears|
|Images in the brain, bypassing the eyes|
|Phantom Touch Sense|
|Imposed Subconscious Thoughts|
This modulated information can be put into the brain at varying intensities from subliminal to perceptible.
Each person’s brain has a unique set of bioelectric resonance/entrainment frequencies. Sending audio information to a person’s brain at the frequency of another person’s auditory cortex would result in that audio information not being perceived.
The Plaintiff learned of RNM by being in two-way RNM contact with the Kinnecome group at the NSA, Ft. Meade. They used RNM 3D sound direct to the brain to harass the Plaintiff from 10/90 to 5/91. As of 5/91 they have had two-way RNM communications with the Plaintiff and have used RNM to attempt to incapacitate the Plaintiff and hinder the Plaintiff from going to authorities about their activities against the Plaintiff in the last twelve years.
The Kinnecome group has about 100 persons working 24-hours-a-day at Ft Meade. They have also brain-tapped persons the Plaintiff is in contact with to keep the Plaintiff isolated. This is the first time ever that a private citizen has been harassed with RNM and has been able to bring a lawsuit against NSA personnel misusing this intelligence operations method.
Remote monitoring/tracking of individuals in any location. inside any building, continuously, anywhere in the country.
A system for inexpensive implementation of these operations allows for thousands of persons in every community to be spied on constantly by the NSA.
- a) NSA’s RNM equipment remotely reads the evoked potentials (EEGs) of the human brain for tracking individuals and can send messages through the nervous system to affect their performance.
- b) [Information missing from original]
- c) RNM can electronically identify individuals and track then anywhere in the U.S. This equipment is on a network and is used for domestic intelligence operations, government security, and military base security, and in case of bioelectric warfare.
- a) Tens of thousands of persons in each area working as spotters and neighborhood/business place spies (sometimes unwittingly) following and checking on subjects who have been identified for covert control by NSA personnel.
- b) Agents working out of offices can be in constant communication with Spotters who are keeping track of the NSA’s thousands of subjects in public.
- c) NSA Agents in remote offices can instantly identify (using RNM) any individual spotted in public whom is in contact with surveillance subject.
Chemicals and Drugs into Residential Buildings with
hidden NSA-lnstalled and maintained plastic plumbing lines.
- a) The NSA has kits for running lines into residential tap water and air ducts of subjects for the delivery of drugs (such as sleeping gas or brainwashing aiding drugs). This is an outgrowth of CIA pharmapsychology.
- Fixed network of special EMF equipment that can read EEGs in human brains and identify/track individuals by using digital computers. ESB (Electrical Stimulation to the Brain) via EMF signal from the NSA Signals Intelligence is used to control subjects.
- EMF equipment that gathers information from PC circuit boards by deciphering RF emissions thereby gaining wireless modem-style entry into any personal computer in the country.
- All equipment hidden, all technology secret, all scientific research unreported (as in electronic warfare research).
- Not known to the public at all, yet complete and thorough implementation of this method of domestic intelligence has been in place since the early 1980’s.
These publications have only been discovered since December 1991, after Plaintiff had already notified authorities (Dept. of Justice, etc.) of Public Corruption by named NSA employees. When no action was taken against the NSA employees I researched the Intelligence Community electronic surveillance technology involved and discovered the following publications: The Body Electric
- Electromagnetism and the Foundrrtion of Life, by Robert Becker, M.D.
- p. 265/313/318. Monitoringeuroelectric information in the brain. E-M wave E.S.B.
Cross Currents, by Robert Becker, M.D.
- p. 70, p. 78, p. 105/210/216/220/242/299/303 E-M ESB. Simulating auditory hallucinations. p. 274, “Remote computer tampering using the RF emissions from the logic board.”
Currents of Death by Paul Brodeur
- p. 27/93. Driving brain electrical activity with external E-M, Magnetophosphenes, Delgado.
The Zapping of America by Paul Brodeur
- DoD E-M ESB Research, simulating auditory hallucinations.
Of Mice, Men and Molecules, by John H. Heller. 1963.
- p. 110, Bioelectricity. probing the brain with E-M waves.
The 3-Pound Universe, by Judith Hooper
- p. 29/132/137. CIA EEG research. EEG’s for surveillance.
In the Palaces or Memory, by George Johnson
- E-M emissions from the brain,the brain as an open electromagnetic circuit.
The Puzzle Palace, by James Bamford
- Signals intelligence, most advanced computers in the early Sixties
The U.S. Intelligence Community – Glossary terms at National Security Archives:
- Radiation intelligence – information from unintentionally emanated electromagnetic energy, excluding radioactive sources.
The Search for the “Manchurian Candidate,” by John Marks
- p. 327. Electrical or radio stimulation to the brain, CIA R&D in bioelectrics.
Secret Agenda, by Jim Hougan
- National Security cult groups.
Crines of the Intelligence Commununity. by Morton Halperin
- Surreptitious entries; intelligence agents running operations against government workers
War in the Age of Intelligent Machines
- NSA computer supremacy, complete control of information
Alternate Computers, by Time-Life Books
- Molecule Computers
The Mind, by Richard Restak, M.D.
- p. 258, EEG Systems Inc., decoding brain E-M emanations, tracking thoughts on a computer.
MedTech, by Lawrence Gallon
- Triggering events in the brain” direct to auditory cortex signals.
Cyborg, by D.S. Halacy, Jr. (1965)
- Brain-to-computer link research contracts given out by the U.S. Govemment
Psychiatry and the C.I.A.: Victims of Mind Control by Harvey M. Weinstein. M.D.
- Dr. Cameron, psychic driving. ultraconceptual communications.
Journey Into Madness: Ihe True Story of Secret CIA Mind Control and Medical Abuse, by Gordon Thomas
- p. 127/276/116, 168-69. Intelligence R & D. Delgado. Psychic driving with radio telemetry.
Mind Manipulators, by Alan Scheflin and Edward M. Opton
- MKULTRA brain research for information gathering
The Brain Changers, by Maya Pines.
- p. 19. Listening to brain E-M emissions.
These publications have only been discovered since December 1991, after Plaintiff had already notified authorities (Dept. of Justice, etc.) of Public Corruption by named NSA employees. When no action was taken against the NSA employees I researched the Intelligence Community electronic surveillance technology involved and discovered the following publications:
- Inducing audio in the brain with e-m waves, DoD cover-up, E-M wave ESB. Remote EEGs.
Magnetic Stimulation in Clinical Neuropsysiology by Sudhansu Chokroverty
- Magneto-Phosphenes. Images direct to the visual cortex.
The Mind of Man by Nigel Calder
- U.S. Intelligence brain research
Neuroelectric Society Conference – 1971
- Audio direct to the brain with e-m waves, two waf remote EEG.
Brain Control by Elliot S. Valenstein
- ESB control of individuals
Towards Century 21 by C.S. Wallia
- p. 21. Brain Stimulation for direct to brain communication.
Mind Wars by Ron McRae, associate of Jack Anderson
- p 62/106/136. Research into brain-to-brain electronic communications, remote neural e-m detection.
Mind Tools by Rudy Rucker
- Brain tapping, communication with varying biomagnetic fields. p. 82
U.S. News and World Report 1/2/84
- p. 88. e-m wave brain stimulation. Intelligence community high tech.
Ear Magazine article on extremely low frequency radio emissions in the natural environment, radio emissions from the human body.
City Paper article on FCC and NSA “complete radio spectrum” listening posts. 1/17/92.
Frontiers in Science – 1958 – by Edward Hutchings, Jr.
- p. 48
Beyond Biofeedback – 1977 – by Elmer and Alyce Green
- p. 118
The Body Quantum by Fred Alan Wolf
Cloning – A Biologist Reports by Robert Gilmore McKinnell
- Ethical review of cloning humans.
Hoover’s FBI by former agent William Turner
- p. 280. Routines of electronic surveillance work.
July 20, 2019 by Arthur C. Clarke
- Lida, Neurophonics, Brain/Computer Link
MegaBrain by Michael Hutchison
- p. 107/108/117/120/123. Brain stimulation with e-m waves. CIA research and information control.
The Cult of Information by Theodore Rosnak – 1986
- NSA Directive #145. Personal Files in Computers. Computer automated telephone tapping
The Body Shop
- 1968 implantation of an electrode array on the visual cortex for video direct to the brain and other 1960s research into electronically triggering phosphenes in the brain, thus bypassing the eyes.
Evoked Potentials by David Regan Decoding neuroelectric information in the brain