This is a summary of what I have learned from my encounters with inner and outer demons. Let this text be food for thought and don’t take my word for anything… but do customize what you read here to fit your own experience.
First, understand that you only experience what you need or choose to experience, and what you need to experience was chosen by you at some other time or level of being.
Therefore, you are in some way responsible for all that happens to you, whether you created it or allowed it. The attacks you receive ultimately serve to teach you lessons, and how successfully you defend against these attacks determines how easily you learn your lesson. Learning a lesson before the experience often voids the necessity of having to experience it.
Second, in the absolute sense the Matrix Control System serves to accelerate your spiritual growth, and although its agents see you as the enemy, know that you can utilize them as teachers.
You do not need to seek them out, for they will find you as you progress in your learning path. Most importantly, know that you will never be given anything you cannot choose to handle successfully.
Now, the likelihood of an attack depends upon two factors:
a) their desire to attack – the attention you garner
b) their ability to attack – the weakness of your defense
Having strong defenses and lowering your profile as a target reduce the probability of being attacked.
Strong defenses consist of the following:
1) being aware of your internal weaknesses and countering or watching them closely — emotional buttons, ego flaws, lack of knowledge and false assumptions, resentment and envy, bias and prejudice against the bitter truth, emotional dependency upon sources of authority, blindspots in your awareness, etc…
2) being aware of your external weaknesses and countering or watching them closely — people you depend upon or who depend upon you, who can become unwitting tools of attack via their weaknesses being exploited; aspects of your finances and business which can be sabotaged and thus lead to a cascading series of problems; potential health weaknesses you may have which can be flared up in an attack to wear you down; physical and mechanical problems like car accidents and malfunction, slipping and falling on something to hurt yourself, missing appointments due to various odd mishaps delaying you; and if all that doesn’t work, then the people you care for are attacked in these same areas which necessarily gets you involved.
3) being resolute and wise in your decisions — they attack mainly to bias the decisions you haven’t yet made, and to reinforce the wrong decisions you make. This has to do with the Law of Freewill and the STS (negative path) preference to win by their target’s own will to submit.
So prior to making the right choice, you may be attacked to keep you from making it. But once you make it, since any further attacks may only confirm for you that you’ve made the right choice, so they tend to stop immediately once that learning plateau has been reached. If you make the wrong choice, they then attack you even harder to make you think you’ve made the right one.
If you are wishy washy, agnostic, and conservative in your decision making, perhaps because you’re afraid of making mistakes or being definitive, you will receive constant attacks because you’re straddling the fence and that is where you’re most easily tipped over to either side by the least amount of force.
STS attacks the weakest link at its weakest moment, and being irresolute about your decisions creates just such an opportunity for them. It is better to make a firm decision and be wrong (as then the results show that you have been wrong and you can easily reverse the mistake) than to fear ever being wrong and thus become wishy washy (which makes you uncertain of everything and totally undisciplined in your progress).
Lowering your profile as a target consists of these:
1) stopping whatever you’re doing that makes you a threat — not a good option, as that defeats the very purpose of your existence. Any step forward toward independence for yourself and others will naturally shine the spotlight upon you. To reduce attack, don’t cower in the spotlight and return to your former self, but rather move forward with ever increasing strength of your defenses.
Gaining knowledge and applying it naturally ups your defenses – so the very knowledge that makes you a target can protect you against succumbing to attacks. Those who hoard knowledge without taking it seriously enough to apply in life get all the targeting that comes with great knowledge, but possess only half the protection, so they get eliminated pretty quickly.
2) seeking to learn from all you experience — if you are open to learning from your experiences, then the more they try to attack you, the more knowledgeable you become. They take a gamble every time they attack – either they win and you become weak, or they lose and you become stronger.